From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:33:00 -0400
In working back through the archives, I've found many great poems that I
would like to include in the Ferret Poem Book, but the e-mail addresses
attached to them have changed.  I have listed some names, and the title or
first line of their poem.  Could all of you please take a moment to check
this list and if you appear, could you please e-mail me at

Thank you,
Bryan P. Coffey            [log in to unmask]
http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html

Graham Gibbs "A Ferret's Christmas"
David Hartmann - "There once was a guillible parrot..."
Jennifer, Jasmine, Casey and Samantha - "Fuzzies are fuzzies, so why
should it be?"
David Caudill - "To a Fuzzy Gone"
Deba Brezden - "The Twelve Days of Fertmas"
Michael & Kelly Berger - "Ferrets"
David Seyler - "Ode to Max"
Vicky Menolly - "A Ferret's Ode to Lost Socks"
Gloria Jouppien - "I sit here and wonder"
Donald Owen - "Who's Bob"
Kelleen Andrews - "My Fuzzy Friendship"
Barbkitty (a.k.a Seymore Thomas the ferret) - "Twas the night before Easter"
Marchessault - " Ode to Pepe'!"
Tanya M. Vestal - "Never kiss your fuzzy"
Hannah - "Bambi"
Amy Agnes Watson - "Ferrets, ferrets everywhere"
Regina Harrison - "A Foggy Ferret"
Ellen Kaplan Goffin - " Lexie is a ferret I know"
Thomas Howe - " There once was a ferret named Chewy,"
Laura P. McDonald - "I'm a toe-biter,"
Ed Atlee - " I've got a business of fuzzy joy"
Carla Smith - "Wouldn't you like to love a ferret?"
Jim King and Sue Hall - "The ferret song"
Melanee Ellis - "Fuzzy Butthead you're the one"
Michelle P & the MASKeteers - "Robin Furo Hood and his merry Masketeer's"
Chgogerret (Rog?)- " Fiends in Low Places"
Carinne Prest - " Our Favorite Ferrets"