From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:34:54 -0400
I received lots of E-mail on where to get this magazine I just purchased on
the ferts with the thick shiny plastiky paper and baby fert pictures that
smelled and felt good.  I wonder if there will be laws created because of
me against sniffing and fondling magazines .This could be my legacy.There
are shoe fetishes.  Maybe I'll have the ferst case of a fert magazine
fertish.

Anyway- author is Dr. Herbert R.  Axelrod,distributed in U.S. to the Pet
Trade by T.F,H.  Publications, Inc., One T.F.H.  Plaza, Neptune City,
NJ07753; on the internet at www.  tfh.com, or call 1-800-647-8295,or fax
1-888-647-8296.  The photos were curtesy of AFC Ferret Club of Long
Island.Many of ferts were loaned by Animals Alive, Ltd.

Now, this magazine discusses stuff i like as an ignorant savage ferret
lover that just simply loves ferts, and stuff i dont care about like
building hutches, breed stock, foods I have not seen before for the ferts,
birthing,rearing

the kits,colony breeding,understanding basic genetics,stock selection.
There is a little something for everyone.  Whether or not the info is
reliable on things I know nothing about is for someone else to say.  It is
just another fert magazine-one of only a few.

Come now-- lets give the magazine struggle a breather and pick on- oh no- I
mean pick up this magazine and do some carressing and sniffing, and sighing
at the baby pictures..  Oh yea.  .Might want ta read it too.

Kisses to your well loved wee ones, Lisette