From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:37:23 -0800
 Subject: Edward Lipinski LOOKS AT THE Y2K PROBLEM and how it may affect
 your ferrets here at Ferrets NorthWest FNW on Mercer Island and your
 ferrets as well.

I have just now completed the 18 months of work on time and on budget.  I
have gone through every line of code in every FNW program in every system.
I have analyzed all ferret databases, all data files, including backups
and historic archives, and modified all ferret data to reflect the change.

I am proud to report that I have completed the "Y-to-K" date change
mission, and have now implemented all changes to all programs and all data
to reflect the new standards: Januark, Februark, March, April,Mak, June,
Julk, August, September, October, November, December.  As well as: Sundak,
Mondak, Tuesdak, Wednesdak, Thursdak, Fridak, Saturdak.

I trust that this is satisfactork, because to be honest, none of this Y
to K problem has made ank sense to me.  But I understand it is a global
problem, and I am glad to help in ank wak possible.  And what does the kear
2000 have to do with it?  Speaking of which, what do kou think we ought to
do next kear when the two-digit kear rolls over from 99 to 00?  I'll await
kour answer.

Oh, and, bk the wak, the ferrets have all been re-innoculated so their
shots wouldn't be reallk, reallk old and go all the wak back to 1900 ...
I don't think thek liked it much.

From the bottom of the gene pool,

Edward Lipinski (blub...blub)@Ferrets NorthWest FNW