Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:54:27 -0500
From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone!

I have a couple of quick questions.

My husband and I are going to Akron & Columbus, OH to visit friends and
family.  We live in New York (city) and are going to rent a car and drive
there and back.  We had a discussion over the weekend and decided to bring
our fuzzies with us.

I am going to purchase a travel cage to bring them in.  Something that
will fit their litterbox, food dish, water bottle and one of their
hammocks.  But that will also fit in the back seat.  Any suggestions on
which one to buy?  (our large cage is no longer collapsable since we added
2 full floors to it, so we can't bring that one.)

Also, does anyone know of any hotels/motels that are ferret (or at least
pet) friendly in those areas?

We will only be away from home for 3 days and we figures they would be much
better off with us in a smaller cage then home in their big cage all by
themselves.

This is the first time we will be travelling with the ferts, other than in
our neighborhood or to the vet.  Any other suggestions to keep our babies
safe and happy would be greatly appreciated!

nose kisses,
Leslie and John (the hoomans)
Bean (mom...can I drive for a little while?)
Daggett (can't we just stay home and sleep?)