Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:11:53 -0500
From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
I am hoping people with dogs and ferrets would be kind enough to e-mail me
a bit about their situations personnally.  Things to include: who came
first, dog or ferret, ages introduced, was the dog cat friendly, problems,
solutions etc.  Past as well as present experiences welcome.  Right now I
am also particularly interested in excperiences with terriers and terrier
mixes.  My interest is both personal and academic.  Also - could any Brit's
on the list with ferret/dog experience contact me?  I have been
particularly curious about whether when hunting with ferrets if dogs are
also on site.  If so, how do they keep the dogs off the ferrets?

Thanks in advance
Mary, Booker and the fuzzbutts Boris and Giesela