From:
"Yael R. Dragwyla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:08:18 EDT
Hi --
I lived in the North End of Seattle, WA.  I need a new ferret as a
companion for the one I already have.  Mine is about 5 years old and male.
If you know of anyone not far from where I live -- the corner of Greenwood
Ave North and North 134th St in Seattle, WA -- who has ferrets for sale,
please let me know.  Respond directly to me, at [log in to unmask] rather
than to the list server, as it often takes me a week or more to get around
to reading the Ferret-list once I've downloaded it.

Thank you,
Yael Dragwyla