Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:54:50 EDT
Mom says we will need a few things:

1. A Spray bottle filled with water in case we get to hot, she can wet us
   down!!

2. Mom also collects 20-oz pop bottles, she usually gets 4 or 5 cuts off
the labels she fills them up half way with water then she freezes them.
She keeps them in the freezer until she needs them.

 *When we go somewhere she adds cold water to them and takes them with us.
**Also Mom takes one bottle that has been frozen and puts it in a clean
tube sock she ties it in a knot, and puts it in our cage with us when it is
really hot .  She used to wrap the bottle in a towel but we figured out how
to untie them!!

3. Mom also likes Pedialyte.  She take the clear kind and and adds some of
it to our water bottle and water dish when it gets hot weather.  She then
takes the rest of the bottle of the Pedialyte.  and fills up and ice tray
or two and makes pediacubes, she then puts them in a Rubbermaid bowl and
keeps them until we need more for our water dish.

Mom also freezes fruit flavored pediacubes for us, she then thaws them in
the refreg.  in a bowl then gives them to us with a syringe or dropper when
it gets hot weather.

Mom also wraps a wet towel and puts it over our cage when it gets to warm
or when the power goes out !!!

Mom's pretty smart but we steal her socks when she is gone and we put them
in our cage with us in our hammock, we also steal Dad's eyeglass cases.

Chester,Cocoa,Stanley,
and Ginger @ rainbow bridge.