From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:15:30 -0700
Bev, your "reply" doesn't seem to be accepting, so I'm putting my message
here.

Try Gerber Chicken and Gravy.  Warm it just a tad, with hot water or nuke
it.  Then dip your fingers into the bowl and feed Magellen from your
fingers.  If he won't take it, put it into a syringe with out the needle
and feed it into the front of his mouth, or into the side - whatever works.
If he's uncooperative it will get messy, so park him on a dishtowel on your
kitchen countertop and be prepared to change clothes after.

And yes, go to the vet, but try to feed him ASAP.  In this case he does not
know what is best for him - be assertive.

And please add your addy to your sign-off for personal replys.

Georgia - the left coast one...