From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:41:37 -0400
Oh, wow!  I was going through Modern Ferret #22 (which I got a touch early
to preview) and wound up realizing that I know Tiffany!!!  In fact, I know
Tiffany through the FML.  Pretty double neat so I immediately called up my
hubby and said to him, "You know that beautiful playboy model with the
ferrets?  Well, I know her; aren't you jealous?" Now I just need to
somewhere find the time to read the other articles.

Kept getting worried during Metro Pets (which turns out to be on MSG Metro
at 7:30 on Thursdays, but I don't know the repeat times) when the ferret
kept investigating the invertebrates.  (The ferret was a major camera hog
tonight.)