From:
"Elizabeth G. Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:44:43 -0400
Hi Everybody!
It's been a while since I posted anything and I wanted to say Hi and
announce that we now have a new baby.  Her name is Lady Diana and she is a
silver mitt.  Beautiful sweet little girl.  Xena is very happy to have a
playmate and buddy.  After a day of hissing at each other they now cuddle
together in their hammock although we still have some hissing when Lady
Diana tries to sleep in Xena's favorite couch that I made for her when she
was a baby this time last year.  Ashley and Bandit are meeting the newbee
one at a time and little at a time will have contact with her.  Bandit is a
sweetheart and a gentle soul and is very nice with the babies, Ashley is
our Alpha and she will let them know real fast who is boss and is a bit of
a bully so she's one I have to watch besides when we are in the playroom
it's hard to catch four ferrets at one time when they are running all over
the place.

Love to all your fuzzies and those they own.
Liz