From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:24:17 -0400
Hi

I'm very sorry to hear that Jasmine isn't feeling well.  Don't loose hope,
though.  My Bean had a very similar experience when he was seven years old.
I was horrified to come home one day to find him unable to walk well.  He
circled and fell, flopping around like a fish out of water.  Needless to
say, I took him to the vet right away.  The vet said that Bean had either
had a stroke or he had a middle/inner ear infection.  He sent me home with
antibiotics (amoxycillin, I believe), and told me that either way he should
improve gradually in a week or two.  Sure enough, Bean was all better
within a week or so, and I was a very relieved ferret-mom.

Happy Ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122

Sometimes I think I would like to be named the 'Prince of Weasels.' As the
Prince of Weasels, I would sneak up behind people and bite them.  Then they
would turn around and say, "What the... Oh, it's just you, the Prince of
Weasels." ...Jack Handey