Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:12:34 -0700
Ferret Sighting on Martha!!

Well even Martha Stewart has ferrets on her show.  She knows a good thing
when she seen it!..

Yesterday she had a great 'animal guy' named (I think) Larry .  He had kids
and cats and dogs and the cutest ferrets in the TV world..the babies were
'gidgit' and 'digit' and the children just loved the ferrets, which he
touted as an excellent pet, less trouble than a dog.

elle in oregon and the kids

Angel Baby: let me sleep..you kids make too much noise grump grump
Bismarck: It's tough being in charge of all the ferrets
Wilhelm: Aye Aye sir!
Daphne: Yes..I know I'm beautiful and intelligent
Daisy:If you stand in front of that cupboard, you must give me raisins
Shy Violet: "Violet?" "Shy..where the heck are you?"    "Hiding, mommy"
Xena-loaned out semi permanently  but loved a lot
Amelia (bitch cat) Why Why Why..wasn't one of these things enough?
Stormy (1 year old cat/ferret) dook dook meow..I'm confused am I a kitten
or a ferret.  Damm I wont fit in the trunnels any more