From:
Rhonda Gallinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 10:09:02 EDT
Hello FML-

I'm in the Reno area and am very interested in adopting a ferret that needs
a home.  Though I can purchase a kit from one of the numerous pet stores
here in town, I'm really hoping to get a more mature, sweet, affectionate
one that needs a home.  I've had ferrets before, when my own life was a
mess, but now my life is very stable so I would love to add a fuzzy to our
home.  I'd prefer just one for now, but I'm sure I'll be up to two in no
time.  If anyone has or knows of one around here, please email me.  Thanks.

Rhonda
(sighing each time I pass the empty cage that's set up and ready to go)