From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:45:08 -0400
Just read FAIML.  I reported about a week ago that lotrimin was good for
diarhea according to Dr. Karen.  But Dr. Karen wrote this down incorrectly.
Lomotil is what she recommends for diarrhea.  She made correction in FAIML
today.  Just wanted to make sure everyone on FML has it.

Wolf and Tiger had stitches out.  And next fert thing is to stop
possibility of heartworm.  My guys are out a lot in early spring and
summer.  Am having something sent I am to give Wolf and Tiger.  This is
going to be around $22.  That sounds pretty steep.  In fact, after many
reports of adrenal surgery being $150.  to $300.,, I cant believe how
expensive everything is in Chicago.  Anyone using anything over the counter
for ferts for heartworm??

May the ferts be with you,

Lisette