From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:10:56 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to say thanks for all the nice email about my Grandpa and Miss
Tweety Bird.  Catherine has forwarded everything she has received to me,
and I have gotten several myself.  At this point in time, all I can give is
a public thank you.  Frankly, I can't think about it very much at all.  It
is the only way I can function.  But it has all meant a lot to me and
helped.  It is just a lot to deal with all at once.

I want to say thanks to a special friend who always seems to write when I
need it most.  As I have said, your quiet support has made quite an impact
on me.

And a very big thank you to Catherine, Suzie and the Big Guy.  It is
wonderful to have the chance to know such nice folks.

And Happy Birthday Catherine. ;-)

On another subject, could the person who wrote me about the use of scents
and about the physical therapy please write, I have some info I need to
send you and I can't find your email.

Otherwise I am doing ok.  School has been a real blessing to me right now,
even if I have gotten chastised for my recent lack of attendance.
Especially my creative writing class has helped, it is full of folks like
me and brings a lot of joy into my life.  So much so (for everyone) that
we are going to continue to meet over the summer.  That is, I will if I am
still living here.

Still in "talks" about the move.  It is in the detail stage now, trying to
get a picture of what all it would, and would not entail.  So far, no
negatives.  I will be going out this next month to visit and talk with all
involved.

II just wanted to let all know that I am doing ok.  I am just focusing on
the last two weeks of school right now, lots of work.  Then I will truly
deal with all the rest.

hug your babies.

Margaret