From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 07:46:15 PDT
Otis, my silver mitt, got into a fight with one of the other ferrets and he
came out the loser, his poor ear was bloody and very sore, I cleaned it and
boy he wasn't happy about that, it must of hurt.  So I put the bag balm on
and kept cleaning for another 2 days and it finally heal.  That is why you
use it on ferrets, it won't hurt them either.  I use it all the time so my
Husband.

BCMarie and her 6 kidlets