From:
Beck & Pam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:43:10 -0700
Hi everyone, We've been keeping a close eye on our peuter, he's four yrs
old and we just got our new babe sadie who's nearly 2months..  But Peuter
spent most of his life with other ferrets, he had his two little friends,
Algonkwin and Ginger who passed on to Rainbow Bridge last year.

We think peuter is in need of another friend and we dont wish to spend the
money on another kit, instead prefering to give a home to fuzzie who needs
some love and attention.

We're sure Sadie and Peuter are becoming great friends but she's still a
bit little for them to be together all the time, they are only together
during play times..

So, We think peuter would like a little girl or boy, slender, fixed and
descented...and very friendly as peuter is that type and he stress's easily
so we dont want to get him a friend who will play too rough.  We'd also
prefer the fuzzie to be peuters age or a little older..He or She will
undoubtly come to very loving home, they have their own room to run free
and usually get the house to run free in too for several hours a day, lots
of fresh food, water and treats and cuddles and kisses..

We are located on Vancouver Island, Courtenay to be exact so we would
prefer to get our new family member from somewhere on the island.  If
someone is in Vancouver etc and can arrange to have the little munchkin
brought over, we can arrange a pick up..

Just thought we'd see if and where there are some fuzzies available and
needing a new loving home..

Thanks, Beck, Pam, Peuter & Sadie...