From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:57:54 -0500
I urge all of us to help the ferret shelters.  It would be great to send
something to each of them, if only a $1.00 - or more to fewer shelters.
Another suggestion is to team up with others in sending your dollars as to
save on postage.

I will be happy to send labels to you to help keep track of the ones to
which you have already sent.  Last quarter, I did not get my contributions
sent to all the shelters until the week before the new list came out.  If
you are interested in just the shelter list (I have edited it down to the
name of the shelter and the address, I will also be glad to send you that).
Please help.  There are many homeless and abandoned ferrets out there that
are only still alive due to the efforts of a group of dedicated and caring
shelter operators.  Because of them, these wonderful little creatures get a
second chance at a decent life.  Email me at [log in to unmask] for
either a list or labels.  Thanks for helping.