Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:47:03 -0400
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your personal opinions.
Thats what makes the world go round.

F. Scott writes
>Increase in pages but no increase in price

Again, this is just my two cents worth, but if the price did increase I
would no longer be a customer!  I will not pay for all the added personal
pictures and promotional pages.  Let me give you some facts: Issue #21 had
six pages full of pictures of themselves.  Also, in issue #21 there is an
est. of 13 different articles by the owners.  I "thought" Modern Ferret
was ABOUT FERRETS, not the owners???

F. Scott writes:
>Perhaps the number of "owner/operator" written articles is the result
>of not having enough outside writters submitting.

I see this as a "business problem" not a customer problem.  Would it be so
bad if the magazine had less than 76 pages?

Also, from a business point of view, the owner/operators are always
"complaining" about the lack of sleep they get.  And thats the customers
fault because?

Last month the magazine wasn't even mailed out until 2/18/99.  This is for
the March Issue.  The magazine allowed no time for the current issue to be
delivered to the customers before the month began.

If your going to be a BUSINESS then you must do whats best for the
customers who keep you in business.

WHY IS IT THAT THINGS CAN BE SAID ABOUT FERRETS MAGAZINE AND USA FERRETS
BUT BY GEORGE YOU BETTER LIKE EVERYTHING MODERN FERRET DOES OR KEEP YOUR
MOUTH CLOSED?

Lastly, when Catherine said, "But we each have our own likes & dislikes.
One thing we all have in common.  We love our babies"

Said very well...We love our babies indeed!!