From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:56:51 -0400
Hi, everyone,

Ryo-Ohki is home, and the way she is acting, you wouldn't know anything out
of the ordinary happened, except that she still licks at the abscess, She
has a round hole where our vet drained it, and we're going to have to help
keep it clean.  There's also quite a bit of yellowish discharge on her
bedding, but drainage, in this case, is a good thing.

She's exploring my room now, a place she doesn't often get to go, and
playing with the plastic Easter eggs Keith's mom sent :)  She'll live in
my room while she's recovering, or sometimes in Keith's if he cleans it
up, and we may let her play with other ferts one or two at a time in a
controlled sort of way.  The vet said the main reason to keep her separate
was for her comfort, but right now all she wants to do is play :)

I'll let you know how my quest to recover the $120 vet expenses goes.