From:
KiSta Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 07:09:45 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Happy Saturday!  I wanted to share this information with you.  We've
recently signed up with the Heinz "Homeless Homer" program, where you save
labels from Heinz Pet Foods (list to follow) to be redeemed for cash.  If
you have a shelter, this seems like a good way to raise a little money.
You can sign up for the program at http://www.homelesshomer.com.  If you
have other pets besides ferrets, its a painless way to support a shelter.

Basically, you just clip the "Homeless Homer" or "Morris, save homeless
pets" symbol from the can or bag.  The symbols are on these foods :

Dog Food - Cycle, Kibbles 'n Bits, Gravy Train, Ken-L Ration, Special Cuts,
Moist 'n Beefy, Canine Carry Outs, Skippy Premium, Reward, 100% Natural
Treats, Tender Chops, Pup-peroni, Snausages, Meaty Bone, Recipe, Jerky
Treats, Hot Doggies, Jerky Stix, Meaty Bone Grill Bits, King Kuts, Gaines
Burgers.

Cat Food - 9 Lives dry, 9 Lives canned, Pounce and 9 Lives Plus.

If you use these foods, check with your local shelter and see if they're
participating.  If they're not, we'd love to get them! :)  Our address is :
KiSta Ferret Rescue, 215 East Bay Avenue Unit 22, Manahawkin, NJ 08050.
Thanks for helping !

Kim & the gang of 33
KiSta Ferret Rescue
http://www.kistaferret.ontheweb.nu

Please help us help the ferrets by visiting Eyegive at
We receive $2.00 for every new person who signs on, and its totally
free to help us.  Thank you from the ferrets.