From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:30:33 -0500
I have brought a couple of my ferrets into work (1 at a time) and it sure
makes the day go much happier.  I love those guys.  My problem is that my
office is the reception area so I have no door to close, but the front door
is locked so people don't come and go.  My boss likes them but he has to
stay locked in his office because he has plants and my little ones love to
dig in them as we don't have the luxury of plants at home.  So, I try to
bring them in when I know he's out of town or out of the office for the day.

dona in s. florida
ollie, zoe, roxie, caesar, sadie, panda, luke, zeke and moe