From:
Lady SongSpring Ishanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:57:56 -0500
Blessed Be everyone,

It kills me to write this, but I have to think of what is best for my
little babies.  I have 3 wonderful ferrets that need a new home.  2 boys
and one girl all a year and a half.  They are up to date on shots, and come
with one large Midwest cage (with extra shelves) hammocs, toys, and a
travel cage.  I love them to death, but I don't have enough time to spend
with them.  They have their own room, but they deserve companionship that I
just can't give them right now.  They will be free to the right home, and I
wouldn't mind if it were close so that I could visit from time to time.
The ferrets names are Dizzy (female light sable), Thor (gentle giant <G>
male light sable), and Yang (picky, but sweet male dark sable).  I love
these kids, so I want to find a good home for them.  Thanks for
understanding.  Please send all replies to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
A very sad ferret mom, Song
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713