From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 05:27:55 -0800
Ed L., it's no wonder you HAVE 42 ferrets.  Please don't bother posting
to the FML in 4 parts on your adoptees.  I don't believe we have such a
perfect individual on this list or in the real world.  You will only be
cluttering the list and wasting bandwidth.  I'm not flaming you, but you
hold too high of standards.  With all of your restrictions, you will lose
people as potential ferret parents to a pet store.  Lighten up dude, take a
notch or 2 off your belt and breath a little.  I'm not going to pick apart
your adoption precedures, I would only take up to much time for some one
else to post.