From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:53:17 -0500
I normally keep track of what ferret shows are happening when for our
group.  I have most of the normal ones for our area (SVFC, Croydon,
Baltimore, Ferret Expo, etc.), but was wondering if the Syracuse show from
June 1998, the Mercerville, NJ show of July 18, 1998, and the AFA Harvest
Ferret Show in Long Island, NY of Nov 6, 1998 were going to be repeated
this year?

Thanks!

Mary

P.S. If anyone wants the current list of shows that I've compiled, just
drop me an email.

Mary McCarty-Houser
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Director, Centre County Branch