From:
"Rev.Patrick J. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:09:24 -0600
I have resisted posting for a while, with the MF issue thing, and the
debate over naturopathy vs modern medicine and now I read that Private
Breeders ought to shut down because they are taking away homes from
shelter/rescue ferrets, EXCUSE ME.

I happen to disagree with that 100%.  I happen to be the slave to L'il Bear
who was breed in NZ by Sam and he is the king of our business.  We recently
lost his big sister Baby, who was our first rescue and there is no
replacing her.  but in addition to Him we have his sister who has been with
us 6 years.  But the other side of the coin Our home is not just our home
we also run a Shelter/Rescue and NO ferrets go to be destroyed..and never
we are a no kill shelter and when other shelters are full they come here
and we have a network set up to help keep the shelters open and ready to
help..

I can't speak for other states but I know that In New Mexico we try to help
eachother and our first concern is for the fuzzies.

Just to let you know not including the fosters/rescues/surrenders we have 8
and only one was store bought, and one from a breeder and that is Bear...so
if My getting a Ferret from a private breeder is so wrong then why do I
have 6 more that are from shelters that are permanent residents and members
of my family..

We all need to help each other and stop fighting...we are here to help the
fuzzies...not fight.

Rabbi Mac and the Rabble rousers + Shadow the wonder dog

In the service of Our Lord and Savior

http://ferrethelplist.click2site.com
http://ferrethelplist.webjump.com
http://fulllife.url4life.com