Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 09:35:49 -0400
Hello Everyone;

I have never done this before but I thought that possibly I could ask for
your help.  I run a Ferret Care Home in Mi. and at the present time I have
41 shelter ferrets that need a place of there own.  Most of them are 2yrs
and older.  They are litter trained (in cages), shots are up to date.  I do
not adopt out biters or sick ferrets.  I have been doing this for 3 yrs.

One question: How would I get the smell of gasoline off a ferret?  She was
tossed from a car and a gentleman put her in his garage.  She is a good
girl, but stinky!

If you can find it in your heart to give these guys a second chance at love
and companionship please e-mail me.  I will answer any and all e's, but
please be serious about inquiries.

Thank you from the fuzzbutts and me.

Mary