From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 16:34:02 EDT
Jerry wrote:
>I have been contacted by a very nice lady in Issaquah, Washington who has
>filled me in on the troubles and less than acceptable conditions at PETCO
>stores in her area.

PLEASE--anyone who has a complaint with PETCO, contact:

Mr. Mike Woodard, Sr. Vice President, Operations, PETCO, 9125 Rehco Road,
San Diego, CA 92121

and any of the other corporate officers (same address):

Petco
9125 Rehco Road
San Diego, CA  92121

Brian K. Devine
Chairman, President & CEO

Larry D. Asselin
Senior Vice President

Richard St. Peter
Executive Vice President, CFO and Secretary

James Myers
Senior Vice President, Finance & CAO

They have stated many times that they would like to know about less than
satisfactory conditions at any of their stores.  Please let them know and
make sure something gets done!  Thanks!

--Ronnie in Mass.