Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:11:01 -0400
hi everybody had to let you know Magellan is eat kibble again.  it was a
rough two days.  It must have been a grief thing.  But I am still keeping a
very close eye on him.  He ate two handfuls a iam's kitten cow last night
and this morning.  The only catch is I have to hold it in my hands.  Hey no
sweat , my pleasure..  Of course Choco now thinks he should be hand fed to.
How quickly they catch on.  Thank for all the support and advice.  we were
on our way to the vet.  when he started eating, so the vet is on hold at
the moment.  He is eating and peeing well but I still am watching for the
slight sign of back sliding, Has any one else depression or grief set in so
late in their ferrets after another's passing away?  O thought two weeks
after we lost scooter was I big time difference.  Would it take Magellan
that long to realize that his uddy wasn't coming back?

well love raisins and thanks.
Bev, Choco and Magellan