From:
Jen Daggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:02:08 -0400
I am a self professed bubble-ologist.  I love to play with soap bubbles.
I can even blow a bubble cube and I even did a demonstrative speach on
bubbles in college for my oral communications class (the grand finale was
the bubble cube!).  Anway, one of our cats goes nuts when we blow bubbles
in the house.  He chases them and can't figure out where they go when the
pop or dissapate.  I decided to see what the fuzzbutts would do with the
bubbles... What a riot!  They bounce around chasing them with the cat.
They pounce on them and then look for more.  They sniff them and then
jump back when they pop in their face.  Our youngest fuzzie, Augie, goes
abssolutley nuts for them.  He war dances all over the place as they fall
to the ground, then he jumps around trying to catch them!

You've got to try this!  And hey! It's good clean fun! :-)

O  o o o o O    oO ooo          Jen and the bubble ferrets!
  o oo  ooO oo  Oo     O
ooo     OOO     ooo Oo          Tavi, Akimbo and Augie
O  o  O  ooo  O  O  O  oO