Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:45:22 -0700
When our Zonker had stomach ulcers the vet gave him Amoxi Drops and
Peptobismol.  I am sure that the dosage will very with the size of your
little one.  Zonker fluctuates between 1.8 and 2 pounds so he was put on
about .5ccs of each twice a day.  Then we also had to hand feed him a
mixture of A/D, Nutrical and a hi Protein Kibble twice a day.  You just
keep that up until the ulcer goes away and his white blood cell count is
up again.

Disclaimer: I am not a vet so please take your little master to the vet
and make sure that the treatment is still the same.  Zonker's ulcer was
about two years ago so there may be something more they can do for your
ferret now.

Good luck,
Jalene