From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 09:58:27 -0700
Only one person responded to my post about Pesticides.  Doesn't anyone else
know when it's safe to let a ferret walk in grass which has fertilizer and
other pesticides on it?

Sabrina the baby makes a coughing noise while eating.  We thought she was
eating too fast.  She does this with different foods in the bowl.  The bowl
is always full and no one fights over food.  Could she have an ulcer in her
mouth or what?  She has been seen by the vet for shots and he said she was
doing fine.  Not sure what causes her to cough like this.... Anyone have an
idea?

Also, I know seedy poop is undigested food.  Many ferret owner's say this
is a normal thing and have seen it on and off in their ferret's.  Once in
awhile ours will have seedy poop and wondered how long this should go on
for?  I've checked many websites and can't find a place that says this is
harmful and should only go on for etc days.  Any suggestions?

I'm sad to hear so many shelter's in Washington are closing the doors or
have already closed the doors.  There were some ferret's for sale in the
newspaper and I called and told the people if they ever had to get rid of
them I would take them.  Sure didn't want to see any ferret being put in
the woods like some people do.

Thanks in advance

Debbie