From:
Debbie F <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:33:38 -0500
Hi all,

Reading through the last few days posts, I see this is a timely topic.
FROLIC ( the ferret club in Minnesota) is posting on their web page a list
of ferret friendly apartments in the state.  We are currently looking for
an apartment in St.  Cloud for one of our members.  If anyone lives in, or
knows of one there please let me know, or post for all to see.  We are also
interested in friendly apartments elsewhere in the state and also in
western Wisconsin where we also have members.  Please let me know.

Second question.  In the last couple of years many posts have been done on
non-toxic, petsafe pest control.  We are printing some different recipes in
our summer newsletter and are interested in all of theses.  Has anyone put
together a website with this information?  Is there any interest in having
us add this to the FROLIC website?  Again, let me know.

Thank you for all your help.
Debbie and the Swarm