From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 09:52:40 -0700
>From:    Betty <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Taking a Time Out
>You, I mean... the one with the red face, hot from anger... not the ferret.
>After 13 some odd years of having these crazy little critters around, they
>sure have taught me some life lessons.  One of which is to take a time out
>before reacting and striking out.

Have you ever had that experience where one post on the FML is *so*
wonderful that you just have to thank the writer publically?  Betty wrote
such a post yesterday.  If you missed the entire post, please go back and
read it.  We can all learn something from it.  It was brilliant and
eloquent.

          -Carla

Save a life today! Visit the Ferret Friends
Disaster Response International website.
(http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~ferretma/ffdri1.html)