From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 06:03:57 -0700
Skeeter
I want to thank you for keeping us posted about the goings on at the
Rainbow bridge.  It really helps to know that our beloved friends are
doing well and enjoying themselves.

There is one drawback however.  After hearing about how much fun Bailey Bop
was having, my little fuzzy, Nikki-Lee, decided that she missed him and
wanted to join him at the bridge.  I'm glad that they will be together now,
but I sure miss them both.  If there are any rivers of ferretone in the
area please show Nikki and even more important...help her find some vanilla
ice cream.  Now she will be able to have all she wants.

Thank You,

Jimmy