From:
Matthew Ardill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:21:19 -0400
anyone in toronto, check out a cute shot of Fizgig, Hoggle and Ludo (oh
yeah, and me and matt and our buddy Gareth) on page a5 of the saturday
edition of the Toronto star.  they'll probably be in with our article on
sunday too.  i'm dissappointed that they didn't use one of the fabulous
shots of fizgig trying to sniff the camera lens, but i guess they wanted a
a picture where they could see us, too.

siani  (you can also see our new scooter in the photo!)