From:
danny poggleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:19:03 +0100
Hi folks and fuzzies
I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought it was about time I
introduced myself.  My name is Dave, I live in Leeds in the UK, (which is
bad news as far as finding a vet who knows anything about ferrets).  I've
been owned by ferrets since 1990.

My current owners are
Poggle, a seven year old silver mitt hob
Squint the Destroyer, a five year old albino jill
The twins
Danny, a three year old silver mitt
Arnie, his (almost) identical brother
So why does it say Danny on my email address?  The FLO!  I got a new
computer at the end of January and signed up with a free ISP.  I was just
completing the online signup and about to enter a password when I was
distracted by crashing sounds from the kitchen.  Squint had climbed up the
back of the fridge and was knocking everything in sight onto the floor,
while Poggle and Arnie were attempting to open the tea and coffee.  After
clearing everything up and giving all concerned a severe finger wagging I
returned to find Danny standing on the keyboard.  Somehow he had managed to
delete the browser and all traces of my internet account.  Several hours
later after reinstalling everything and the fuzzies locked in the bedroom,
I tried to sign up again but there was already an account in my name and I
have no idea what password Danny used.  The only way to get online was to
open an account using Danny's name.

I've got a web site and I'm building a ferret site link page, If anyone has
a site and wants a link send me an email or sign my guestbook.

Dave and the Ferret Assault Force

http://rivendell.fortunecity.com/unreal/81