From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:27:20 -0400
Hi all,
I had posted a few months ago about my family and I moving to Alaska.To
Elmendorf Air Base.But they had got cancelled.Well....Hubby got new orders
to Eielson Air Base.It is in Fairbanks.

So...I need all the info I can get about Eielson.Like are ferrets legal on
the base?Where are the best vets,Are there any ferret people that are close
in case we need some help with anything when we get there,Who might be
willing to fertsit if we need it,ect,ect,ect.This move is gonna be quick.I
will post another email addy before I cancel this account.If anyone has
friends in Fairbank or on the base,please ask them to contact me for info
about ferts and just life in general.

Thanks
Jennifer
Perry"Werry"Joshie"Washie"(sign together)"We're going to Alaska,We're going
to Alaska"!
http://ww2.esn.net/~bossman/ferret.htm