From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:43:08 -0700
To John Hill: You are right, there is a border stop on I-15 from Vegas to
LA.  Sorry, it took so long for me to get back to you, but I am getting you
some safe directions from my brother who is a dispatcher for a trucking
company.  He just called and said he'll fax the directions to me at work
tomorrow and then I'll post it to you.

Someone had a question about ferret friendly vets in CA.  If you go to
www.ferretsanon.com, they have a city-by-city breakdown of vets who do
treat them.

Another question was about how to block a determined ferret from escaping
under a door; I have used an adjustable baby safety gate that fits into the
doorway for that problem.  It also gives me a few extra seconds to grab
would-be escapees if I'm just going into their room to check on them and
not to let them to let them out, although it's not too hard to figure out
they're waiting at the door because they do have a paging system --
scratch, scratch -- that can be heard throughout the house.  Some people
think I'm nuts when I say, excuse me, but I think I'm being paged.  They
just don't know what they're missing!

Buffy & Toeby's (he likes toes) Mom