From:
Chris & Patty Guerard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:17:28 GMT
Has anyone seen the new Budweiser commercial, where the dancing ferret
comes out?  My husband saw it on Sunday night, but I don't know what
channel locally.  He said that the ferret looked just like one of our
"foofies", Mittens.  It is a silver mitt, and it is really cute.  Now I
know what she does when Mom and Dad are out of the house, and why she is so
tired when we come home!!  Will look for it again, and hope to see it soon!