From:
Gene Gomes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:00:56 -0700
Hi.  I work at an animal hospital in Boston, MA.  As with most hospitals
we have pets that are sick and brought in by their owners and then never
picked up.  Right now there is an albino ferret named Chino that was left
about two weeks ago and is now in our shelter.  I don't have a lot of
details but if you call 617-522-5055 the shelter can answer the specific
questions.  I would love to take Chino home but I have six as it is and
between insulinoma and two with adrenal problems I just don't have the
resources or the room for another one.  Please let me know if anyone
adopted Chino so I can stop worrying.

Thank you -
Nikole, Gene and the gang of mattress diggers