From:
Michelle Lindberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:02:55 -0600
Carla,

I didn't get my information from a book - I got it from life.  I work with
computers all day and while I don't disagree with you, you should step
back, take a breath and stop being so darn serious.  The web is a forum
for sharing and it should be taken as no more and no less than that.

Most people show this effort by simply asking to put credits or links to
their site on anothers web page.  I think that if you aren't willing to
share and play nice that you ought to find somewhere else to put your
pictures - like behind a secure screen.

I can help you install a secure area - it is very easy.

Good luck,

Michelle

[Moderator's note: Michelle, that's not the way things work.  How about
using a picture from Disney or Microsoft on your web site and see how
many minutes it takes for a lawyer to contact you.

Please -- let's close this topic.  It's not ferret-related.  Not to mention
that part of my job is to track down people who attempt to use copyrighted
material without permission.  BIG]