From:
Elizabeth Cantu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:20:57 -0700
To the person who said I should have adopted the ferret at Northwest.  I
now have a ferret who has the greenies from visiting that place.  I also
have a ferret who is aging and have to be very careful of the ferrets I
adopt.  I ended up adopting Denny who had been in a shelter for over a
year.  The ferrets I saw at Northwest were extremely aggressive.  I cannot
house one of them for the reasons I have explained above.  I will do my
best to try and stop this man.  I ask that you do not shoot the messenger.
I was not the ignorant one who gave up my baby to such a man and to such
conditions!  I ask that people do not get ferrets who will but them aside
when they have a baby or they are moving!  What ridiculous reasons for
giving up an animal!  I am ashamed of people like that..I take adopting
animals seriously.  I am in it for the long haul..I am not giving them up
for any reason!