From:
Cheryl Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:57:21 -0600
Hi I have been reading the fml for almost seven months and have been trying
all the treats suggested and havent seen anyone sugest dehyderated bannanas
for there fuzzys.  I came across this tidbt in a new ferret food.  Oni
likes them so much that when I put the food in there cage, she will climb
into the food dish and dig out the bannana chunks so her and Peter can eat
them first. :)

Cheryl, Peter and Oni