From:
William Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:25:14 -0400
Just an update, after a terrible night with almost no sleep, not 10 minutes
after I posted the previous message about losing Owen.  After putting up
signs and talking to my neighbors, i was just outside sort of staring into
space when I saw 2 dogs around my neighbors house.  They wer sniffing at a
latticework fence around his propane tank.  Did not think much of it
becasue they have a dog as well.  As I was slowly walking over there, one
of the dogs starting growling and scratching frantically at the ground.  I
hurried over there and saw a little pink nose sticking out of the
latticework fence.  Owen was fine.  It was such a great feeling.  And lucky
I happened to be out there when the dogs saw him.  He looks to be in fine
shape, even though it rained all night, he looked like he stayed dry.

Thanks again for the support, The family is whole again.

Sincerely,

Bill Schneider