From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 13:32:04 -0700
Our baby Sabrina (almost 4 months) seems to alway eat to fast and gags or
coughs while eating.  There is always a full bowl of food and no one seems
to herd the bowl from her.  She has done this for quite some time.  The
only thing I can think of to help her stop this is add another bowl in the
cage.  We have been giving her Petromalt, but it doesn't seem to help any.
Does anyone else have another suggestion?

Debbie in WA