From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:26:55 -0400
I have been trying to change what I feed my ferrets for about the last six
months.  They have been eating the same thing for the last 2 1/2 years.
I've been trying to get them to eat Totally Ferret, I tried Iams Kitten
food, and Eukanuba Chicken & Rice.  I've tried putting it in duck soup,
I've tried keeping it in the same container to blend the smells, I've tried
grinding one and sprinkling it in with their favorite (only) food, I've
tried putting Linatone in it.  I even tried giving them no choice, but they
would rather starve than change!  At a shelter I imagine you would have
faced some picky newbies.  Does anyone have any ideas.  I had always fed
Purina Kitten Chow (I also supplment with a 1/4 inch of ferretvite each
day.  I want the happiest, healthies furkid but they are not cooperating.
Suggestions please...