From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:44:16 -0600
Seems like lately every ferret coming into the shelter has needed surgery.
Needless to say our coffers are beginning to look rather empty.  We've been
banging our heads against the walls trying to come up with a way to raise
money and I guess it worked cause here's what leaked out

The Alberta Ferret Society proudly presents.....

        "FRIENDS FOR FERRETS"
               Saturday June 26
                 H.G. Caterers
                  3840-76 Ave
                     Edmonton

Cocktails, Dinner, Dancing, Silent Auction + Entertainment by "ATTILA".
Attila is a well known & world class hypnotist and magician.  He also just
happens to be a ferret owner and a member of the Alberta Ferret Society.
An extra big thank you to Attila for donating his talent and time to raise
money for the ferrets.  And thank you to Sandee for coordinating the event.

 6:00 Cocktails/Silent Auction begins
 7:00 Dinner (buffet)
 8:00 Entertainment
10:30 Auction winners announced
10:30 Dancing begins.

TICKETS:  $30  ($25 special members price)   For more information call the
Hot-Line at (780) 447-3336.

Proceeds from this event will be used to support on-going education and
rescue programs.

Product donations for the Silent Auction would be gratefully accepted.  For
more information e-mail [log in to unmask]

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President