From:
Jason Coburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:14:47 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have a beatiful little girl ferret named Jenga.  Got the name after
seeing a TV commercial for the game, where they were chanting "Jenga,
Jenga, Jenga".  Thought it would be a wonderful name for a ferret.

I was at my friends house awhile back, and he asked me to let his ferrets
out of their cage.  Well, I went into the room and asked the ferrets if
they wanted to come out and play.  One of them got up and went straight to
the litter box.  The other was a little slower, so when she got to the box,
it was occupied.  So does she wait?  Of course not, she goes to the second
level, above the occupied box and does her thing.  Unfortunatley the other
ferret was still in the box below her.  Obviously someone got a bath after
this incident.

Jason