From:
Z zzzzzzz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 06:49:16 PDT
>From:    Tara P <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Help Reece keeps getting sick!!!
>I am very scared.  The other night Reece was sleeping in his cage
>then all of a sudden about midnight he started to throw up.  This
>went on till about three in the morning.  ...

Hi Tara,
Even though Reece hasn't gotten out and is producing normal poops, you
still can't rule out a blockage.  Blockages can also be caused by hair.  I
don't know much about ferret food allergies-- I guess he could be allergic
to fish.  But whatever's causing the vomiting and low activity level, he
needs to see a vet ASAP.  A vet can help you rule out a blockage, or
diagnose one, and work with you from there to figure out what the next
steps are.  Also, vomiting is dehydrating, and Reece may need more fluids
than he can replace for himself.  I hope it's something minor, but please
go see a vet.  all the best,

Regina

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

it's there that no-one will stare at your jaws, your long hair, the claws
on your fingers